Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Within longing and missing

I miss that day when he was so smiling sweetly while gently holding my hand... I miss his scent which I guess still lingers in my mind... I miss his cute and smiling face that made my heart jumped for joy and excitement. I miss him and I miss the girl he was loving, I mean the girl he used to love and cared for.

Those may be my thoughts three years ago when I was not still able to move on... Moving on seems so easy to say yet very difficult to do, so easy to advice to others but very hard to advice to yourself. They say that your first love is unforgettable. It is indeed true but for me it is unforgettable because I have learned to correct my mistakes through that past heartache. I have realized that hurt and pain are not that bad after all. You may think that the world has turned its back on you when you felt your greatest heartache but you may not be aware that the heaven is only making a way for you to experience the real happiness.

I am happy for the sweet things happening to me. I must thank him for teaching me the lessons I never expected, may it be bitter or sweet...I must also thank him for hurting me because I might not have met this person I truly value now if he had not done it. Today, I miss this guy who wiped my tears and made me realize how beautiful it is to love and be loved. He may be far away physically but I know that he will always be with me, with my heart.

No comments: