Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cebu Pacific: Sarap Sulit Ulitin

I am a big fan of Cebu Pacific Air. It's because they always have seat sales and you can have different payment options to choose from. I have availed of countless piso fares before, and booked for myself and my friends. I also like their services, though sometimes you can not really prevent delayed flights. If you do not have a credit card, you can pay over-the-counter via LBC, BDO, or Bayad Center.


As of now, they are on sale, which is the 'Sarap Sulit Ulitin.' Book and buy with a base fare as low as Php 88 for specific domestic flights. If you want to travel from Clark to Hong Kong, Macau or Singapore, you can book for a ticket with a base fare of  Php 288. The travel period is Dec.1 - Feb. 29, 201. You can check the site for more info.

No comments: