Saturday, October 8, 2011

CebuPac: P12 for 2012!

I just availed the recent seat sale of Cebu Pacific. The seat sale promo is for all domestic and international flights, for the travel period of January 1 to March 31, 2012. This promotion is only valid until October 9, 2012 or until seats last. The base fare for all flights is Php 12.00. But take note that there are other charges such as taxes and web admin fee. Also, you may include insurance fee, baggage fee and seat reservation fee.

It was around 5:00 PM when I received a message from a friend about this information. Usually, I am the one who shares this info to my friends, since Cebu Pacific Air is one of my default home pages. But I was not really aware, thanks to my friend for notifying me. So, it was already late afternoon and maybe I could not find available slots anymore. Luckily, after few attempts of searching for destination, I finally found one which I have not been before. I selected the departure and arrival dates that will fall on Valentine's Day on February 2012. It took a long time for me to book since browsing on the site was so slow, maybe because there were a lot of people who were also booking at that time. The cut-off time for payment via LBC is 6:30 PM, and I was able to pay at five minutes before the cut-off. That was really fortunate. Thank God...

No comments: