Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What makes me busy...

As a graduate student, I should be busy with academic stuff, exams, thesis or projects. But I guess most of my time have been spent here on the internet.

Due to our delayed stipends, I was encouraged to have a part-time job online, as an English tutor. If you love teaching or you just need a part-time job, then maybe you can also be a part of Rarejob. The lessons are held through skype and the students are Japanese. I just joined in Rarejob last June and I have been enjoying it. It is a good way of sharing what you learn, and at the same time learning about their culture, sharing different points of view, and enhancing your speaking skills. The schedule is also flexible, which is more convenient for students.

The next in line are group deals, which I started to watch out for last June I guess. I think it was Facebook which introduced me to this kind of game, maybe I saw it in the ads. First, I bought mega deals KFC vouchers. Next, I purchased two Splash Island tickets worth Php 250.00 each in Ensogo and the discount was more than 50% of the original price. After that, I then began to look for other deals online. Aside from these deals, I was also hooked in Ebay. I already bought two sets of items. Sometimes, it is fun just searching for items.

And the last, the paid-to-click sites which I have already started last year. I just stopped on maintaining them since I became busy with my laboratory reports. Now, I am having fun clicking ClixSenseWordLinx, and NeoBux.

Those things I mentioned, in one way or another, involves money, either by earning or by spending.  However, I would like to take note that I am more than that. I still love to edit some pictures, create a typography or a photo collage, and post them on Facebook or Tumblr. I also love to download movies and drama series in the internet and watch them after. I also like to look for tourist spots online and travel to different countries and different places here in the Philippines.

Indeed, I still love to do different sorts of things... So what makes me busy?

No comments: