Saturday, November 8, 2008

Away!

Summer classes are soon to be over. My friend has already bought for her ticket going home. My other friends are already excited while I am not happy at all. My roommate has packed her things this morning and seeing her only adds to my loneliness. This will be my first time not going home for this summer vacation. I do not know how will I spend the coming days, I just hope I will still enjoy no matter what.


Being away from my family is not a big deal anymore since I have been here for three years. The fact that I can not go home is not a problem if I will not think about it. Time flies so fast... Life is like that...things are just meant to happen even how you try to prevent them...


With You...

I'm into you,
And boy,
No one else would do,
'cause with every kiss and every hug,
You make me fall in love,
And now I know I can't be the only one,
I bet there heart's all over the world tonight,
With the love of they life who feel..
Wat I feel when I'm

With you...

No comments: