Saturday, November 8, 2008

Best Friend

Anyone can have lots of friends... different or similar friends. Sometimes, distance may be a reason to separate us from them yet time also helps to build friendship again. Though I have many friends, I still long for one thing. One thing that you may think it sounds so simple yet for me, it is not. I envy other people who have lifetime best friends. I mean, they have this best friend who has been with them all their life and they have shared so many memories even they are sometimes away from each other. So many close friends have come in my life yet I still want someone to call mine...someone to call best or bessy... I have best friends but they are not only mine, they are also their's. I want to experience that feeling of running into that someone after a painful heartache or in a depressing problem or to share my overflowing happiness. These things can be done with a boyfriend or with my mom or with my brother yet the feeling is different. I am happy with my friends but I still need that thing...

No comments: