Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Classes...

Usually, when the teacher tells the students that there are no classes for that day or classes will be suspended, the students will really jump for joy, or sometimes, other students will react with an exaggerated dismay. I woke up this morning and I read the message sent to me last night. It was from my teacher telling that there will be no classes for two days but we will have a make-up class on Thursday. I was happy though. As a result, I was able to save some money which was intended for my fare. Lucky me!


In our bowling class, it was our last day of class. My classmate took some pictures of us, when I asked her to take a picture of myself while playing bowling, her camera ran out of battery...how sad for me! I am thankful to meet new friends in that class, even for a short period of time we have been close and I hope we will meet again some time!

No comments: