Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Piece of Chocolate

Yesterday, my room mate gave me chocolate cookies. The box says it's called addiction and by the name itself you will be addicted right after your first bite. Unfortunately, I was not amazed after my first bite. It was only after I finished a whole piece that I realized how fantastic it was. The sweetness and bitterness of the cocoa blends well that you might forget you are eating a cookie. Try it to believe it...

Sometimes or most of the times, a piece of chocolate can be my addiction, comforter, or friend. After taking a very difficult exam which can make me cry, I usually look for any chocolate. It will be better if I will find chocolate sundae or chocolate cake. But I prefer the cheaper one. It comforts me with its delicious taste. When I am happy and I want to celebrate, I tend to look for a chocolate again but the more expensive one. Death By Chocolate is the cake you will surely love other than Black Forrest.

Every time I am in a grocery store, I usually choose chocolate milk over the plain milk, the chocolate biscuits rather than the vanilla flavored and the chocolate chips instead of cheese-flavored chips. Even though my mother tells me from time immemorial that too much chocolate can cause toothache, I am still fond of it. I love it indeed.

Each piece of chocolate reminds me that life can still be sweet and tasty in spite of the bitter things happening to me. The darker the chocolate, the more bitter it is. Yet its delicious taste is beneath every bitterness you taste. Have some chocolate and feel the taste of life!

No comments: