Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lights off...

It rained so hard yesterday... The lightning even scared me to death. As usual, they turned off the electricity in selected places and as expected, we have no electricity in the dormitory from 5 PM yesterday until around 6 AM this morning. It was a pity for those who have exams that they have to use candles for studying, lucky for me since I just had my exam yesterday morning. Yet I was so bored that I just slept until the night came.


After having our dinner, we decided to go outside the campus, my roommate's phone got no more battery. We ate at Mc Do just to have a free charging and we stayed for a while. After an hour or so, we left the place and we just walked on our way to the dormitory. There were lights from the gate to the Physci Building but it was so dark when we were crossing the bridge...


Having no electricity is really annoying but what can we do? Well, that's the consequence of paying lower fees in staying in the dormitory. I just hope the weather will be good today...

No comments: