Saturday, November 8, 2008

Harry Potter

I have just finished reading J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince which is the book six of the series. I started being interested in these books when I was in first year high school and when the first movie went out, we really hurried for the first day of showing. As usual, the movies lack some important parts in the story and it would be hard for anyone to truly appreciate those movies if they did not read those books.


This book six contains a twist of thrill and excitement, as well as grief and sadness. It carried me away when Dumbledore died, though I have known that thing before I have read the book. It is just that I could not help but feel sorry for Harry. When I finished the last page, I was hungry for more and I am excited to read the last book. Out of my curiosity, I read the last chapter of book seven and I have not yet read the first chapter. Even though I already knew the ending, it is still exciting to read the last book.

No comments: