Saturday, November 8, 2008

I hope so...

My feet were just too tired and the heat of the sun annoyed me. I woke up early this morning for the hope that I could get the subject I needed. Though there are still no results, my hopes are high and I am being optimistic about it. In other universities, students do not experience this dilemma and they do not have to worry about their subjects. But here, things can not go that smoothly. I went home for the vacation and I was not able to get an earlier flight. Because of that, I lack one subject now and I am facing this problem. That is one of the many differences between UP and other schools, we experience the torture and difficulties that others do not. I just pray I can manage to get a slot... There are still more days to wait so I have to have faith! Everything will be alright.

No comments: