Saturday, November 8, 2008

Numbers

What is with the number 27? or 9 and 11? or even 13? Some people may find it a bit odd and strange if I talk about things like a certain number follows me everywhere and even on the times I least expected it, it just appeared in front of my eyes and again, I saw that number. I was third year high school when I realized these things. I was counting the number of papers and I counted 27 papers in all. Our house was along the national highway and when I went out of our house, I saw the plate number on the car with 27 on the first or last digits. About three persons I knew died on the 27th day of different months. Most of the times that I look on my watch, the time is 1:27, 3:27, 9:27, or any hour with 27 minutes. These are just some of the many things that I experience with the number 27.


I shared this thing with my friend and he told me he also felt that way. He always see the numbers 9 and 11 everywhere, just like in my case. It was interesting and surprising as well that not only me encounter those things. In fact, we searched on the Internet for the same cases and we found out that there are also a lot of people who have the same experiences.


Others are looking for answers, why? what it has to do with them? If I was wondering a few years ago why did I always see that number, today I am already used to it and I do not need answers. I will know someday...

No comments: