Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dress on Sale

I just spent almost three hours looking for anything nice and cool in a bunch or it looked like a mountain of dresses. There was no proper ventilation and the room was crowded, just imagine how hot and uncomfortable it was. You really have to be patient so that you can find a good catch. The dresses were on sale but they were really cute despite the slashed price. It was not easy because I have picked five tees yet I just had to choose two due to financial constraints. After complicated thoughts and decision making, I just bought one. Maybe I will come again there this weekend and I would bring a friend to help me decide.

I was browsing over the sites of online shops. If you think about it, they also offer sale and discount especially these days that holidays are fast approaching. However, the prices are not that low as compared to the store where I just went. Also, they would cost me for shipment fee and I would not be that sure that the dress would fit me. If it would not fit, there would be no way I can exchange or return it. I am two hours away from Manila and it is not beneficial for me if I will buy through online shops. It may be a benefit for others especially to those who do not have enough time due to go shopping due to work.

No comments: